This past Saturday we went to hang out with some friends from church. We all brought something for our main meal, and a dessert for the "freeze off." Since we do not have an ice cream maker I decided to make a low fat/light(WW 3 points) variation on Pistachio Delight, S'mores Delight. Graham cracker crust, Dryer's S'mores ice cream, Free Cool Whip and Chocolate covered marshmallows. This is what it looked like uncut...mmmm...can't wait to taste it. Below is what it looked like on my plate.
For the meal I contributed Deviled Eggs.
HE made this possible. Thank you Father for all the resources you provided to make this meal a success.
Genesis 1:29-30
29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so.
1 comment:
Julie, I love this Make it Possible theme with the posts and the verses. Way to go! Kelly
Post a Comment