Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ten on Ten - November


Acts 2:39 - The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.



3 John 1:4 - I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.



Psalm 1:2-3 - but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.



Isaiah 40:8 - The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.



Proverbs 14:23 - All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.


Matthew 28:20 - ...surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.


Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.





Ephesians 6:4 - Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.



1 Chronicles 16:34 - Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thank you Bible Gateway for helping me look up the scriptures.

Ten on Ten

The idea:

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!


See other 10 on 10 photos here.



3 comments:

Miss G said...

I LOVE it!!! What a great idea to pair a scripture with each photo. I especially like the photo of the watch. That is a really good composition. Very cool! Kelly

Cat said...

thank you for your sweet comment. I LOVE the way you put it. Perfect. I may have to quote you next month on the 10th if that's ok with you. :)

Renae said...

I love it and especially love the scriptures. So cool. And I love his watch. Did he make it? I couldn't tell.