A lovely plant I received for Administrative Professionals Day from a co-worker. |
Took two, you'll see why soon. |
Tupperware glass from High School marching band days. It makes me smile, and it is still in great condition. |
I sprained my ankle while on vacation the week before, ice, elevation, Advil and rest. |
The announcement of the DFW Terminal A RFP winners was made 5-5-11, so a co-worker made this logo slide to help us remember who the winners are. Branding is a beautiful thing. |
Sweet Treat in a bowl with Sweet Memories |
Present work and Future work.
A sign that some of the Present Work is complete!
Our AC was out on our half of the build for most of the week and I finally decided to make what I termed "ghetto air conditioning." Basically a bowl of ice in front of the fan. It worked too! The ice lasted about an hour, but when it was all said and done I was nice and cool and almost needed a sweater. The AC was fixed that afternoon.
My mom watched the kiddos while we were on vacation and she forgot her very nice pillow at our house. She asked me to mail it on Monday, and I forgot. So I had it in the car Tuesday after work and almost didn't mail it because it was raining. But I decided to go ahead and mail it, and I am sure glad that I did. The ladies at the post office told me not to use the flat rate box becuase pillow are so light. So I mailed it in a regular Prioity Mail box and saved $5!
The clouds after the weather cleard up. |
I had to take a picture of the Big Boy in the neat lighting after the rain. It took several pictures to get to the last one. :)
My sweet girl moves around so much it is difficult to get a non-blurry picture of her lately.
View other Ten on Ten posts here.



No comments:
Post a Comment