Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday

I didn't make it to Weight Watchers on Tuesday, but when I logged on to my computer today Ruthanne over at Eclectic Whatnot reminded me that yesterday was Weigh-In Wednesday. 


 I went into our bathroom and did my weigh in.  Just like I would at Weight Watchers, with my work clothes on.  Granted, it was two days late, but I knew it would keep me on track either way.  


The number for today is.....  190.5.  WOW!  


I have to admit I did not track (bad) or do anything especially different this past week.  But no matter what I attend my Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes that burn some major calories and earn me some major points!  


That brings my total loss to 38 pounds!  I am so grateful that I have this body and that it is working for me.  I hope that I can remember that when I put food into it.  


Question:  Have any of you done a cleanse diet?  Which one did you do?  What  did you think of it?  Did you talk to your doctor first?


Happy Thursday!


Visuals are good for me to remember how far I've come, so here's another comparison shot with my sweet friends.  You can also see how big our kiddos have gotten.  


January 2012

April 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! You have shown great determination and resolve! Keep it up, we are so proud of you!
Love ya, Vanessa and Mark

Anonymous said...

You're doing awesome! Love these pics!! ~ Renae