Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I AM A LOSER!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  

I started back on my Weight Watchers journey two weeks ago.  Last week I had no change, which is good.  

This week, I am a loser!  

I lost .8 lbs which is better than no change at all.  The target weight loss is 1/2 a lb to 2 lbs per week so .8 is right on track.  

I think what made me successful this week is I saved all of my weekly points and some of my activity points for the weekend.  Which, translated out of non Weight Watchers speak, means I did not indulge, or minimally indulged during the week so I could indulge over the weekend when I knew I would have less control of my food choices.  We were out of town at a wedding and visiting my family.  

Any tips or tricks for maintaining good habits while in another country?

Stay tuned for next week.  

1 comment:

Miss G said...

I'm Proud of you! Just halve all your portions while you're away. SimPle but possibly helpful? Kelly